I know what you’re thinking, “what?” and seriously I first thought the same thing too – actually I had a nice laugh a REALLLLLLY nice laugh but my views are mutual. It is not entirely impossible to bend a spoon with your mind and on the other hand it is totally impossible – I haven’t tried it so again, I will stay mutual but there is a VIDEO DEMONSTRATION below.
Disclaimer: I DO NOT SUPPORT OR ACKNOWLEDGE TRUTH OR FALSITY ANYTHING THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ AND MY INTENTIONS WERE MUTUAL AND ‘MATURE’ BEFORE I VIEWED THE VIDEO. AFTER THE VIEWING OF THE VIDEO…. WELL YOU’LL KNOW.
I want to bend a spoon using my mind
Over at Mind-Energy.net, there is an article written in 2006 ( The Matrix was released in 1999 btw) and it details a website admin emailing a reader on spoon bending techniques. You can view the article, “How to bend a spoon using your mind” and choose to believe / not believe whatever you wish.
If that isn’t enough (because there is no hard evidence in text instructions), they’ve taken it a step further in 2007 and released instructions and a video.
The instructions are detailed below and the video even further:
- Go in your drawer and pick out 10 or so spoons. And lay them out on the table. Use your feeling and let them tell you which spoon will bend. (I know it sounds funny but this is what I did the first time).
- When you feel you have the right spoon and mind you pick one that is fairly thin to start out with.
- Hold the spoon vertical and look at it and ask it to bend. Or say you will bend for me. Really believe it.
- Start your meditation. Breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in energy from the universe and imagine it as a golden ball above your head.
- Breathe out negative feelings and put the recycled air into your solar plexus. (The energy)
- Keep doing this for about 15 breaths while massaging the spoon just below the bowl of it.
- Make your self lightheaded while really concentrating on your breathing and producing energy and thinking the spoon will bend..
- Then at the point of when you feel you’re ready with all thoughts clear except the spoon get ready
- Look at the spoon for about 2 seconds and think you will bend for me, while still breathing, breathe faster and hype yourself up..
- Look out the window or at something for about 1 second and start to bend the spoon, and say very loud BEND! BEND! BEND! (really get into it) you will notice that the spoon becomes like rubber.
- Your spoon will feel like rubber and it will bend for you.
- After you have bent the spoon around two or three times, lay it down and wait about 1 min. the spoon will harden again.