Background & Objectives
Across Browser Basecaller, Market Qualified Lead and Next-Best-Action Recommendation Engine
ONT provides DNA sequencing to customers using a sequencing device and a basecaller application. However, there are several usability issues and high technical requirements to setup and use them, leading to a need for additional infrastructure and customer support. Providing this on consumer devices via a browser basecaller was the desired solution.
ONT was using a SaaS product for machine learning in their digital marketing, but it did not meet their expectations due to lack of flexibility and explainability. I worked with them to develop a custom AI tool with reusable APIs for lead scoring integration and dashboard functionality for effective tracking of KPIs.
NBA Recommendation Engine
ONT were using an unsatisfactory third-party software to personalise content on their websites, which did not cater to their specific industry needs. I worked with them to build a solution that would provide personalised user journeys and tailored recommendations to improve customer engagement.
- Develop a browser-based basecaller application that uses AI machine learning browser APIs to improve usability for customers.
- Reduce technical proficiency requirements for customers to set up the new basecaller application.
- Ensure data security and privacy for customers by enabling sensitive data retention in the new basecaller application.
- Develop a flexible AI tool for lead discovery, categorisation, and prediction with a focus on high-value leads.
- Implement reusable APIs for seamless integration of lead scoring across various client systems, including Salesforce.
- Include dashboard functionality for effective tracking and visualisation of key performance indicators (KPIs) over time.
NBA Engine Objectives
- Develop a personalised content recommendation model tailored to the biosciences industry.
- Enable sequencing of articles and recommendations based on user data and buying journey.
- Automate data processing and integration with ONT’s CRM system for efficient content management.