Background & Objectives
To provide a bespoke on-demand experience to their thousands of lawyers, A&O saw the potential of developing a consultant portal as part of their existing Peerpoint offering.
A&O had several data sources across multiple third-party services that all needed consolidation to ensure the success of the portal. This data, leveraged through a pipeline would act as the base for all features offered.
To successfully deliver on the requirements set by A&O, at a high level, the objectives outlined were:
- Work with A&O to spec technical and business objectives
- Build and develop a bespoke UI
- Architect an enterprise platform to support the portal
- Build the backend solution based on the approved architecture
- Develop API contracts to interface with all third-party providers
- Integrate with third-party providers alongside defined SLAs